San Diego Chapter CMA Coordinator
Derek Murphy is the San Diego Chapter's CMA Coordinator. Derek can be reached through the Chapter email
with any questions about the CMA credential, preparing for the exam or local resources.
The San Diego Chapter has set aside funds for up to four $250 scholarships each year to chapter members that successfully obtain CMA certification. Scholarship criteria:
Gleim Chapter Discount Program Special - Save up to $650:
- Contact Chapter and advise that you have enrolled in the Certification Program
- Be a member of the San Diego Chapter of the IMA when CMA designation is awarded
- Within 30-days of CMA designation issuance, contact Chapter and request scholarship payout
Gleim CMA Review is offering San Diego Chapter members with a special offer from 10/05/20-10/25/20. Chapter members save up to $650 when they order the 2020 edition of Gleim CMA Premium Review System! As a Strategic Partner of IMA, we are also providing 30% off of CMA exam entrance fees!
Our current edition covers 2020 CMA exam topics and is equipped with SmartAdapt™ technology which personalizes your review and eliminates the guesswork in studying. When the new 2021 edition is released later on this year the Premium Review System will give your chapter members free updates to any changes.
In both editions, you'll also enjoy:
• Videos covering the toughest topics and providing question walk-throughs
• Enhanced books and online platform for a more accessible, intuitive experience
• The best bank of exam-quality questions and explanations
• Dedicated support from Personal Counselors and Accounting Experts
• +Access Until You Pass® Guarantee
Orders can also be placed online at //Gleim.com/IMAChapter.
Place your order directly online by going to //gleim.com/IMASanDiego (Please note that the $650 discount will be displayed at check out and not on the initial welcome screen) or contact Alexandra Graham at 800.874.5346 ext 428 or email@example.com to learn about the significant discounts you are eligible for as an IMA Chapter member.