Our March Controllers Council features a timely topic as businesses start to return to whatever the "new normal" is as the pandemic progresses. Attorney Jenna Leyton-Jones, ESQ will speak on critical topics every employer needs to be aware of this year, including:
- Workplace safety protocols
- Issues to consider for remote workers
- Employee leaves of absence
- Paid Sick Leave
- CFRA expansion
- Temporary Cal/OSHA standards
- Can/should companies mandate employee vaccination?
- What are the risks?
- Factors to consider when developing a vaccination policy
- Supporting employees’ mental health
About our speaker: Jenna H. Leyton-Jones is an experienced employment law attorney and trusted business advisor who helps companies in all industries grow their bottom lines. Through employment counseling, training, and impartial workplace investigations, Jenna provides employers with the tools and information they need to create a thriving workforce and achieve their business goals.
- 11:45 - Networking and technology time
- 12:00 - Speaker starts
- 1:00 - Adjourn
Preregistration is required using the RSVP button below. The Zoom link will be sent out the day prior to the event. Participants qualify for one CPE credit.
Thank you to CBIZ
for sponsoring this event!